Nutritional Therapy is for everyone. There, I said it.
But how can that be, you ask? Everyone is so different, everyone has different dietary requirements thriving from one thing whilst reacting negatively to another.
But that’s exactly why Nutritional Therapy IS for everyone and why I think you should try it.
So let me give you a bit of a run down as to why I think Nutritional Therapy is da bomb when it comes to your health…
- It aids the healing of your gut.
- It resolves blood sugar issues and cuts the cravings.
- It TRULY educates you on the benefits of whole foods and how to eat a nutrient dense diet being mindful of your personal needs.
- It heals hormones, which impacts your entire system and its functions, especially your mood.
- It gives you all the energy, clarity, focus you need whilst boosting your love for life.
But this doesn’t mean that everyone has to eat the same way and do the same thing… NTPs believe in individualised nutrition, that means nutrition based on YOUR needs. For example:
- If you’re looking to try a particular diet and lifestyle like low carb, keto or carnivore, I can cater to you.
- If you’re just looking to cut sugar and processed foods from your world, I can also help you get there.
- If you don’t want to lower your carbs but want to still see health benefits, I can give you that guidance.
- If you’re after nutrition boosters or supplement advice, I can advise.
- If you want group coaching rather than individual coaching, I’ve got that too!
- If you have NO idea what is right for you, I can lead you to your light.
All you’ve got to do is be ready for change, be committed to prioritising your health and be open-minded. But I’ve got your back there too.
In the video below, I have outlined these reasons and elaborated further. Please take a look and decide if Nutritional Therapy could be for you.
And if you’d like to get in touch, click the button below and sign up for a free 20 min consult with me, Bianca, Nutritional Therapist 🙂